Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Our purpose at Vodafone is to connect for a better future. As a Global Communications Technology company, we put the customer at the heart of everything we do. We are forever challenging, pushing boundaries and discovering innovative ways to connect our customers with their digital societies.
We connect people, businesses, and communities across the globe to create the future. We earn customer loyalty, experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
Join our journey as we connect for a better future. Ready?
Ensure a cost effective and robust end-to-end security protection for physical assets, personnel and corporate events. Ensure that security issues are dealt with professionally and in a timely manner. Take responsibility for the management of identified threats to Vodafone Ghana’s assets and advice on measures to mitigate such threats.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
The role will support the Security and Investigations Manager with system intelligence and ensure the security and integrity of all Vodafone Ghana platforms and projects.
- Deliver an effective system intelligence service within Vodafone Ghana.
- Work across functions to identify and close systems gaps on our network that allow for fraud.
- Design security control solutions for the various systems and offer support with intelligence gathering.
- Analyse detected and suspicious fraudulent system transactions and recommend mitigation measures.
- Provide support for internal (and system) fraud investigations.
- Monitor fraud trends, design and implement solutions in response to these trends
- Provide required system information for purposes of investigation, track system breaches and submit report for management decision making.
- Act as the point of contact for all Vodafone Ghana employees in the area of asset protection and on general security issues.
- Provide pre-employment briefings and advice on access type to be granted to staff depending on role and designated area of work.
- Provide timely response and advice to management on emergency situations, relying on updates from field response and the Control Room.
- Manage all security related projects (e.g. new software or hardware deployment, PCB, PFA, invoicing, budget and contracting procedures).
- Develop and implement procedures for contract management and administration in compliance with company policy.
- Provide security solutions to prevent cable theft and manage Vodafone Ghana’s Integrated Security System (infrastructure, CCTV, access control, security software maintenance, etc.).
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Personnel and physical security
- Management of critical assets programme (MCAP)
- Managing business continuity lifecycle
- Security awareness and culture
- Third party supplier management
- Secure Software development
- Security and Privacy by Design Assurance (SPDA)
- Corporate Security management
- Corporate security policy standards management
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.