Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Our purpose at Vodafone is to connect for a better future. As a Global Communications Technology company, we put the customer at the heart of everything we do. We are forever challenging, pushing boundaries and discovering innovative ways to connect our customers with their digital societies.
We connect people, businesses, and communities across the globe to create the future. We earn customer loyalty, experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
Join our journey as we connect for a better future. Ready?
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Assist Accounts Receivable Manager to ensure all receivables are properly accounted for, are recoverable and accounts are fully reconciled to subledgers. In addition, ensure maximization of bill collections and increase liquidity of Vodafone Ghana. Typically reports to the Account Receivable Lead
- Dealer, Franchise & Other receivables collections.
- Vet and approve dealer, e-dealer and franchise airtime purchases.
- Prepare weekly dealer & other receivable exposure report.
- Ensure dealer bank guarantees are current, validated and approved.
- Monthly SAP, DMS, Reseller and Rancard reconciliation.
- Clear SAP and bank open items relating to Dealers and other receivables.
- Prepare and share interconnect invoices with both domestic and international partners.
- See to the posting and netting of interconnect receivable and payable invoices.
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Financial Reporting
- Accounting - FinOps
- Financial Analysis
- Customer Relationships
Technical or Professional Qualification
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- Progression towards (Partly qualified) ACCA, CA(Ghana), CIMA, CPA is highly desirable
- Minimum of two years’ experience in an Accounting and Finance role
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.