Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
National Biosatey Authority is seeking to employ a Cleaner
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Loads and offloads goods/materials.
- Performs menial/manual duties
- Keeps the office environment clean
- Performs horticultural duties.
- Cleans office premises, kitchenette and official residences.
- Collaborates with security unit to keep the office premises secured
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of BECE or MSLC
- Must be physically fit
- A minimum of three (3) years working experience
- Must pass a selection interview conducted by the Authority in collaboration with Public Services Commission
- Good communication skills
- High integrity and good ethical standards
- Knowledge in health and safety standards
- Interpersonal skills
- Good manners and comportment
How To Apply
Interested candidate should send their CVs to:
National Biosafety Authority (NBA)
Box WY 669,
Or email to: email@example.com
Hard copies of applications should be submitted at the NBA Secretariat located on the campus of graduate School of Nuclear and Allied Sciences, GAEC, near Kwabenya Police Station
Closing Date: 12 October, 2020
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.