Jobs In Accra 2020
Scam Alert: Ghana Police Service Recruitment Scam>
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
A reputable institution is seeking to recruit a Water Plant Technician.
Responsible to:Head of Operations (Southern Water)
Direct Reports: N/A
Main Functions and Responsibilities
- Daily checks at the water reservoir to ensure availability of water and pumping of water to clients.
- Daily inspection of water chambers to ensure that the meters are constantly working.
- Daily inspection of lawns where water lanes pass to ensure there are no leakages.
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Monthly reading of water meters on the last working day of every month together with a representative from Ghana water.
- Performing maintenance on water meters regularly to ensure they do not break down.
- Replacing of faulty water meters and gauges.
- Repair of leakages along water lines.
Qualification Required & Experience
Skills & Educational Requirements
- Maintenance experience on rivers osmosis plant.
- Ability to read and write technical report.
- Basic knowledge of electrical installations.
- Ability to fix and repair burst pipes.
- NVTI Certificate
How To Apply
Interested candidate should send their CVs to:
Closing Date: 16th October, 2020