Jobs In Accra 2020
Scam Alert: Ghana Police Service Recruitment Scam>
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
In this position, you will join our Retail Team to assist businesses to integrate Hubtel’s APIs, set-up Hubtel’s POS systems, and customize Hubtel’s services for our mutual commercial benefits.
Your primary place of work will be at our offices at Kokomlemle, Accra, Ghana, as an on-site position with Work-From-Home possibilities.
- State of the art working environment
- Subsidized breakfast, lunch, and snacks
- Health insurance
- Long term pension savings
- Petty expense support to cover internet, phone calls, and other reasonable requirements
- Access to office gym and games room
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Background & Experience Required:
- Excellent communication skills with great love to chat online from both mobile and PC.
- Must be able to present and breakdown technical information for ordinary understanding.
- Must be self-driven enough to close out tasks with little to no supervision.
- Must be able to work from home with reliable internet connectivity and stable electricity supply in a quiet environment.
- Must own a functional personal laptop capable of meeting the demands of the work.
- A female with current or previous work experience in a similar position is an advantage.
Technical Skills Required:
- HTTP REST and SOAP principles.
- Authorization and authentication paradigms.
- Semantic log analysis.
- Versatile with POSTman, SOAP UI or other API test kits.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should: