Jobs In Accra 2020
Scam Alert: Ghana Police Service Recruitment Scam>
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are pleased to announce an incredibly exciting opportunity to lead our Ground Service team in Ghana as Airport Service Manager.
As Airport Service Manager based in Accra, you will ensure that Airport Operations in all areas run smoothly, in a cost effective manner, and conform to safety and security requirements.
Essential to this role is ensuring that customers are provided with the Qatar Airways five star service promise, creating a competitive advantage for Qatar Airways in all ground products and services.
You will champion the Qatar Airways customer, employees, our contractors and our Airline in all phases of the airport operation to provide a safe, professional and on time operation that exceeds the internal and external customer expectations and attains the five star on the Ground service promise.
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Responsible for training and resource planning you will recommend staffing levels, plan and implement working schedules, implement necessary controls and ensure compliance with labour laws. You will handle irregular operations at minimum cost whilst ensuring an impeccable level of customer service and ensure operations are within budget. You will monitor all airport use agreements, rental agreements and third party service providers.
- To join our 5 star team in this role you will need a Bachelor’s degree with at least 4 years’ experience relevant experience OR a diploma with at least five years relevant experience.
- You will have strong operations experience within an airline, customer service environment or GHA operations environment including supervisory/management roles.
- Extensive overall knowledge of all areas of airport operations is required.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is essential for this role.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should: