Jobs In Accra 2020
Scam Alert: Ghana Police Service Recruitment Scam>
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Assist to manage the Core banking system platform in terms of availability, continuity and capacity. Planning and implementing changes and managing the shift system to ensure all systems are running continuously and correct information is available. Staff management, architecture and strategy.
- Influence, encourage and manage the cost-effective use of systems and facilities.
- Drive business profitability in the context of cost management through Information technology solutions through hardware and software performance and recoveries by the team.
- Develop a IT service culture which builds rewarding relationships, proposes innovations and allows others to provide exceptional client service.
- Cultivate and manage objective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders, including end-users, SMEs, project managers and senior staff members by providing input to business requirements.
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Operationally manage, monitor, alert and escalate for a number of diverse platforms which include Mid-range, Personal Computers, Networks and Enterprise Management.
- Comply, understand and implement all steps within IT development and meet governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements.
- Ensure all the required hardware and software contracts and SLA are up to date and all metrics are met.
- Ensure production environment support and automation, for the respective support teams (Technical and Development).
- Support the activities conducted during the invocation or revocation of disaster recovery processes.
- Explore ways to constantly improve quality of existing services, processes and systems in order to be more efficient.
- Support all incidence and problem management when necessary.
- Support the implementation of IT core banking infrastructure (hardware and software solutions) projects or change programmes as required by business.
- Develop and support with the implementation of desktop projects or change programmes as required by business.
- Manage own development to increase own competencies.
- Facilitate the conversion of knowledge management and ideas into new or improved processes.
- Plan and manage performance, skills development, employment equity.
experience and qualifications
- Minimum Qualification : Bachelors Degree in Information Systems or Computer Science Core Qualification or relevant certifications.
- Experience: 3 years in managing mainframe operations and shift structures.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should: