Jobs In Accra 2020
Scam Alert: Ghana Police Service Recruitment Scam>
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We, NIIT Ghana are looking for young and dynamic professional to join our training team
- Provide hands-on training to the students enrolled in programs related to AI or Machine Learning
- Develop industry relevant curriculum.
- Organize workshops and seminars for the corporate professionals to create a brand awareness
- Conduct mentoring sessions to the students and motivate them in the curricular activities.
- Ensuring fair conduct of appraisals and student performance.
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Accurate and timely updation of student data with records of education delivery.
- Engaging students for peer learning and resolving challenges while achieving their tasks.
Min. Bachelor’s Degree
Sound knowledge in programming languages such as C, Java, Python, R, etc.,
How To Apply
Interested applicants should: