Jobs In Ghana 2020
Scam Alert: Ghana Police Service Recruitment Scam>
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
ASA Savings and Loans LTD seek the services of Loan Officers in the following regions: Greater Accra, Ashanti Region, Bono Region, Ahafo Region, Bono East Region, Central Region, Western Region and Eastern Region.
Currently, the company is serving over 200,000 clients across eight regions in 129 business units.
Key Competencies / skills required
- Must be able to find clients, disburse loans and collect installments
- Must be able to capture data into all books of account and in software
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Must be able to prepare credit plans for the organized groups
- Must be able to mobilize savings deposit
- Must be team player
- Any other duties that may be assigned
Qualification Required & Experience
- HND qualification from a recognized institution
- Must be computer literate
- Must be Ghanaian
- Must be within the Age(s) of 20 to 28 years
How To Apply
Apply to the Managing Director Enclosing Application Letter, detailed CV, Academic qualifications, copy of birth certificate and National service certificate with photograph.
Application should be sent to:
Closing Date: 14th September, 2020