Jobs In Accra 2020
Scam Alert: Ghana Police Service Recruitment Scam>
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Ghanaians for consideration for immediate appointment to the following position in the Community Water and Sanitation Agency:
JOB TITLE : LEGAL AFFAIRS MANAGER
REPORTS TO: CHIEF EXECUTIVE
- Provides sound, timely and high level legal and policy advice.
- Serves as Board Secretary and prepares draft memoranda and documentation for, and from, Board
- Develops and maintainsformats for contracts.
- Represents the Agency in court.
- Prepares and reviews draft contracts.
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Provides legal advice on negotiations with government, external support agencies and other bodies.
- Prepares legal briefs and opinion where necessary.
- Reviews annual work-plans and budgets for the unit.
- Prepares reports on the status of court cases of which the Agency is a party.
- Prepares quarterly and annual reports on the activities of the unit.
- Prepares drafts of legislation for consideration by the CWSA Board.
- Performs any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Applicant must have:
- Degree from a recognised university.
- Professional Law Qualification (e.g. BL) recognised by the Ghana Legal Council plus good standing membership of the Ghana Bar Association. Satisfactory performance at a selection interview.
- It would be an advantage, if the ideal candidate possesses minimum of three (3) years post-qualification experience. This would, however, not prevent applicants with less experience from being considered. Experience in the public sector would also be an advantage.
How To Apply
Applicanons should be forwarded not later than 7TH AUGUST, 2020 together with the following:
- Motivation statement of applicant's vision for the unit and why he/ she feels qualified for the position, including achievements, if any;
- Curriculum Vitae with supporting documents e.g. copies of certificates, testimonials etc. as well as names and addresses of three (3) referees (one of whom should be the applicant's current supervisor) to the address below.
THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE
COMMUNITY WATER AND SANITATION AGENCY
PRIVATE MAIL BAG, KOTOKA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
Kindly include telephone and email addresses.
Only applicants to be interviewed will receive response.