Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- Deal origination, investment screening, execution & portfolio management
- Conducted screening, assessment and due diligence in various sectors and opportunities on a global basis, initiating private and sovereign relationships
- Lead professional conducting opportunity reviews and assessments across the Metals and Resources space
- Established framework to assess M&A opportunities to add value to and de-risk the company
- Run board strategy sessions to allow directors to assess growth options and to understand investor sentiment and peer positioning
- Build relationships with senior executives across African mining sector
- Conduct rigorous financial, technical, and legal analysis of potential acquisition, divestment, and merger candidates
- Conduct assessment of risks and opportunities for the business over 1, 3 and 5 year time horizons
- Complete detailed financial modelling and valuation of assets, peers and potential transaction partners
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Establish and maintain strategic dialogue with sovereigns and investors in several regions across Africa
- Oversee current portfolio of assets/receivables to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission;
- Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth;
- 10 years experience in BD, 5 of which should be in the mining industry.
- Proven experience in a Business Development capacity within Mining in Africa.
- Experience working for a publicly listed company;
- Experience in developing profitable strategies and implementing vision;
- An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational and leadership skills;
- A successful track record of doing business in Africa;
- Strong stakeholder management and investor relations experience;
- Strong analytical abilities and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills.
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.