Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
FOCOS mission is to provide comprehensive, affordable orthopaedic care to those who would not otherwise have access to such treatment. In particular, FOCOS seeks to enhance access to optimal surgical and non-surgical care for patients with disabling musculoskeletal disorders including complex spine deformities and pediatric orthopaedic problems in underserved regions. It began as a dream of the founder to see the best care reach the underserved in his native country, Ghana and the sub-Saharan region.
Summary of Main Duties
- Drive executive team as required
- Undertakes daily vehicle checks as required (e.g. check the conditions of the vehicle—the brakes, tires, level of fuel, lubricants, and cleanliness of the vehicle)
- Inspects daily and reports any vehicle defects found as well as vehicle serviceability
- Transports staff /patients / volunteers to and from various locations within and outside the facility in a prompt and efficient manner, ensuring their safety and comfort at all times.
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Takes responsibility for the ‘collection’ and ‘delivery’ of official supplies and other stocks to and from any designated location.
- Washes vehicles and maintains them in a clean and tidy manner
- Fills up on fuel tanks and ensure minimum levels
- Works and complies at all times, with the transport policy, guidelines and protocols
- Records distances and destinations in the vehicle logbook for every errand
- Performs any other official duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Keeps the vehicle logbook updated regularly.
- Performing any other duty that may be assigned.
Required Skills or Experience
- MUST RESIDE IN OR AROUND EAST LEGON – Key requirement
- A minimum of S.H.S Certificate or equivalent
- A minimum valid driver’s license from Class “C”
- A minimum of 8 years working experience especially in corporate/formal work environment.
- Knowledge of Ghana road traffic rules and regulation
- Ability to speak, read and write simple English and to follow simple oral instruction
- Good interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to deal positively with stressful situations within the work place.
- Ability to move from one place to another easily.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.