Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Lincoln Community School is one of the leading American International Schools in Africa and currently serves a population of 760 students from over 66 different nationalities.
Required Skills or Experience
- A minimum of five years’ previous security guard experience
- Proven experience of night guard patrols
- Proven ability to work effectively with staff, students, parents, school administration and local law enforcement representatives.
- Good written and verbal communication
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Ability to read and write proficiently Qualifications:
- SSS qualification or equivalent
- Qualification/training in security desirable
- Clean driving license ( Class C)
Conditions of work
- You will be required to work outside normal working hours.
- You will be required to work on a shift system
- Tasks are regularly performed with some risk of exposure to adverse environmental conditions, such as dust, humidity, rain, temperature extremes, traffic hazards and possible violence.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.