Jobs In Accra 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
HR Bureau Ghana invites application from suitably qualified persons to fill job position of a Logistics Manager
- Liaise and collaborate with regional Procurement Officers and relevant Managers in order to ensure that logistic requirements are met; including regional acquisition, distribution, internal allocation, delivery and final disposal of resources.
- Develop and maintain positive business relationships with suppliers and sub-contractors to take advantage of sales opportunities and minimize overall costs.
- Monitor and coordinate supply chain operations to include inventory control, consolidate price listings across all project sites, and distribution timelines.
- Manage the movement of goods (both into Africa and between countries) in order to maximize value and minimize costs.
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Develop and implement Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for the Logistics Department.
Knowledge and Experience
- Degree/Diploma in Logistics or Supply Chain Management.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
- Proven ability to coordinate logistical activities across multiple projects sites; coordinating logistical movements between multiple countries.
- Professional proficiency in English; both written and verbal. Business level French is an advantage.
- Previous experience working in West or Central Africa preferred.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.