Jobs In Accra 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
HR Bureau Ghana invites application from suitably qualified persons to fill job position of a Facilities Manager
- Manage, supervise and coordinate all camp/villa activities including maintenance, general upkeep, and budgetary requirements.
- Assist in setting up facilities as needed for the company; oversee and coordinate the ordering and delivery of all required materials for setting up the camp.
- Perform required preventive maintenance for the facilities and ensure appropriate actions are taken for all identified problem areas.
- Responsible for identifying and liaising with all external vendors required for the security and maintenance of the facilities.
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Recruit staff to fill general maintenance functions and other junior level positions.
- Work closely with the Project Manager and HSE Manager to ensure the overall safety of staff; ensure compliance with required safety, health and environmental regulations.
Knowledge and Experience
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience as a Camp/Facilities Manager.
- In depth knowledge of Camp Management including logistics and scheduling, procurement, camp standard compliance, and safety.
- Experience managing contractors and vendors.
- Basic knowledge of preventive maintenance. General Maintenance Experience (HVAC, Mechanical, Electrical) is an advantage.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.