Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Everyone who works at Walulel is awesome. Tomorrow, you want to be more awesome than you were yesterday. Come and work at Walulel and you’ll become as awesome as can be.”
If you’re reading this and you realised that the three sentences above constitute a syllogistic argument, then stop reading here. Scroll to the bottom and apply to join our team, NOW!
If your powers of deduction are a little rusty but you’re curious to learn more then we at Walulel have an offer you can’t refuse…We’re offering you a fantastic opportunity to join one of the continent’s most promising geospatial technology & data analytics firms.
Operating flexibly out of our offices in both London and Accra, an opportunity has arisen to become a “Walulelian” during a period of growth, as Walulel matures from a start-up to scale up on it’s journey to bring insight to each and every customer with our game changing product offering.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
So, can you weigh up evidence like a Supreme Court judge, and analyse arguments like an Arbitrator extraordinaire? Are you a logician on a par with Socrates, with powers of deduction that would make Sherlock Holmes jealous? If you think so, then we need you on our team to help us shape the future of qualitative information.
Aside from possessing the aforementioned superpowers, our successful candidates will be people who grasp, enjoy and evangelise about the joys of working with qualitative data. We are excited to hear from people who are self-motivated and committed to harnessing the power of innovation to optimise processes, procedures and outcomes for clients. The people we end up hiring will also be people who thrive in the open culture of a hard-working scale-up environment.
The best candidates will understand:
- Content Analysis Techniques;
- Qualitative Data Validation Methods;
- Data Storage and Retrieval Architecture; and
- The Rules of Effective Communication.
We’d expect all applicants to have:
- An undergraduate degree in a qualitatively analytical field. A Masters’ degree will be an added advantage;
- A minimum of 2 years of experience of applied research/projects involving qualitative data analysis;
- Working knowledge and extensive use of a qualitative data analytical software (I.e. Nvivo, Atlas.ti);
- Demonstrable evidence of being very well organised, able to manage multiple tasks and responsibilities and adhere to deadlines;
- A track record of ruthless attention to detail;
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively as part of a team; and
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
You’ll be joining a group of people who dare to dream and even more importantly, the audacity to act. You’ll be working under the banner of Walulel, a scale-up company with a friendly team of highly skilled, ambitious and motivated data scientists, architects, urban planners and web developers who work collaboratively to achieve a common goal of delivering impactful analysis.
Our working together enables us develop statistical models, that solve complex problems and identify opportunities so as to show people the places they already know in a manner they’ve never seen before. We want to make you a valued respected and trusted member of the Walulel team.
The Small Print
Unlike other companies we work a four-day week (Monday to Thursday), but we pay a full-time salary. Now if that isn’t reason enough to apply, we don’t know what is! Pay wise, our primary concern is getting the best talent on our team, so whatever you can convince us you’re worth, we’d be happy to pay.
How To Apply
Please send an up-to-date copy of your CV, together with a covering letter explaining your suitability for the role to
Unfortunately, direct applications here on LinkedIn cannot always be guaranteed to be considered. We are hoping to interview successful candidates asap, so don’t delay. Apply now to become a part of the Walulel team.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.