Jobs In Volta Region 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- Manage the correct application of quality assurance processes SOPs to ensure the laboratory is constantly providing a high quality, cost effective, and safe service; and be able to apply corrective actions as required in conjunction with the lab staff.
- Review all pathology result before they are issued.
- Liaise with customers to resolve service-related issues; maintain a positive image of the organization and promote the services of the laboratory
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification and Requirements
- Must fulfill HEFRA requirements of lab technician
- Diploma in management administration would be an advantage
- At least 2 years experience as a laboratory technician
- Must be a Computer Literate
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.