Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Judicial Service of Ghana is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates as Court Records Officers
Successful candidates will be required to perform the following duties;
- record of court proceedings directly transcribed court proceedings.
- Type Court orders, letters of administration and judgements.
- Paste Court orders, ruling and judgements in their various books.
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Type course list.
- And any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION AND REQUIREMENTS
- bachelor’s degree from a recognised accredited institution.
- typing speed of 50 wpm.
- Good communication and writing skills in English language.
- Computer literacy; Microsoft Office application and use of the internet.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- High-level integrity
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.