Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Zormelo & Associates is a Management and Development Consulting firm which works with both private and public sector clients to create world class companies and institutions through advisory services in human resources management, economic and social development projects and capacity building.
- Identify the non-compliance risks of the entity and ensure the implementation of the appropriate prevention measures, specifically the main principles of the Group compliance and local laws and regulation
- Ensure the existence and application of all appropriate compliance procedures and instruction (Group rules and local legal regulatory requirements)
- Advise operational staff on financial crime, regulatory compliance, ethics, reputation risk and provides an opinion to the New Product Committee
- Monitor the compliance issues and ad- hoc remediation action
- Monitor (following local organization) and implement the audit and inspection conclusions and recommendations concerning compliance
- Ensure the adequacy of available resources within the compliance function and expectations regarding local compliance.
Specifically, in terms of financial crime, the Deputy Head of Compliance will focus on:
- Deployment and implementation of financial crime instructions / procedures
- Establishing appropriate relationships with other support functions and assists them with any challenges related to financial crime perimeter
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Handling cases with an elevated risk rating (high and med high risk) AML – CFT
- Disclosing suspicious activities to the appropriate authorities
- Responsible for financial crime reporting
- Ensuring the adequacy of available resources and expectations
Experience & Qualifications
- A Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent professional qualification.
- A minimum of ten (10) years banking experience in a similar role.
- Must have knowledge of compliance issues and have cross-functional business vision.
- Risk management and analysis skills .
- Candidate must have excellent report writing and presentation skills
- Must have good Knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Microsoft Office Project and Core Banking Applications.
- Must have good work ethics and ability to handle sensitive information with discretion
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.