Jobs In Accra 2020
Scam Alert: Ghana Police Service Recruitment Scam>
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Ghana Revenue Authority (GRA) is currently embarking on structural and operational transformation with the view to maximizing revenue mobilisation in fulfillment of its mandate.
JobSearch Ghana is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest Ghana Revenue Authority Recruitment 2020. Please do not pay anybody a fee. Proceed with caution.
Click on a Ghana Revenue Authority job vacancy below to read more and apply
To initiate, promote and ensure the implementation of initiatives that will produce a significant increase in VAT revenues
Review the emerging VAT compliance strategy, and any other information available and identify likely initiatives that will lead to increased VAT revenues. These are expected to include:
- Pursuing non-registration for VAT (including business disaggregation to remain below the VAT registration threshold)
- Following up on non-filers
- Overseeing effective debt management action against non-payers
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Establishing and implementing systematic (risk based) audit programmes
- Ensuring effective investigation and intelligence (as well as using third party data in addition to information on imports)
- Ensuring appeals are dealt with expeditiously
- Curtailing leakage at the retail level through tax evasion from underclared sales (including the implementation of the EPOS system)
- Strengthening the offices capabilities in compliance and technology solutions offering
- Acting as central point of contact – liaising with colleagues with respect to VAT compliance
- Proposing improvement possibilities to raise effectiveness and efficiency of the work processes
- Working with the management and leadership team to further identify and develop revenue raising opportunities
To provide technical and administrative leadership in the risk management functions for the achievement of the objectives of the authority
- Provide input for the formulation and review of policies relating to risk management
- Ensure the implementation, monitoring and evaluation of policies, programmes and guidelines for the unit
- Implement the business procedures, processes and systems for efficient and effective administration and management of resources of the unit
- Coordinate and manage the authority’s risk identification and treatment system
- Ensure the development and continuous improvement of risk management component of the authority’s strategic corporate plan
- Ensure the development and continous improvement of risk management policies and procedures to ensure risk mitigation
- Oversee the development and implementation of operating procedures for risk management review
- Oversee the development of strategies to raise risk management trending and profiling awareness
- Collaborate with the authority’s business units and external stakeholders to establish the risk management culture within the authority
- Supervise and appraise the performance of immediate subordinate staff
- Ensure the preparation of annual and other periodic reports
- Ensure the preparation of budget and work plan for the unit
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Click on a Ghana Revenue Authority job vacancy above to read more and apply