Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The News Editor at Soireenews will report to the assistant Chief Executive Officer of Augustine Corporations
The Editor will be in charge of administering all the works of the reporters for publication.
Responsibilities and Duties
- He or she is also entitled to writing stories gathered by the crew for publication.
- He or she supervises reporters and goes through their stories before publication.
- He or she directs reporters and news crew if they are performing below standard.
- He or she reports oversee the day-to-day administration of the news crew and determines when and where they should cover news.
- He or she reports technical failures to the CEO for immediate attention.
- He or she is entitled to questioning reporters and crew when performing below pal.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
The person must:
- Must have a degree in news writing (journalism)
- Must have at least a year experience in print media
- Must be of good behavior and ready to submit and lead
- Must posess a laptop for work
- Must be single and multi-purposeful
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.