Jobs In Accra 2020
Scam Alert: Ghana Police Service Recruitment Scam>
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Emirates seeks to employ a Senior EK Holidays Agent in Ghana.
- Develop and promote a demand for Emirates Holidays products by servicing and processing all reservations and information enquiries from both the travel trade and public; within the specified market and raise the awareness and credibility of Emirates Holidays products in these markets; thereby maximising revenues for Emirates.
- Effectively plan; price; suggest and sell brochure; tailor made and group movement holidays to the travel trade and users whilst ensuring maximum profitability and revenue to Emirates.
- Co-ordinate all aspects of booking and documentation for sales of leisure products between the travel trade; EK office (Ghana) and EK Holidays central reservations in Dubai.
- To compile comprehensive operational reports and analyses on a weekly and monthly basis with recommendations on course of action for management?s evaluation and action.
- To issue all related documents on behalf of the local travel trade and direct passengers travelling on EK Holidays packages and keep accurate and timely accounts for the reporting of documentation.
- To offer suggestions and recommendations based on market intelligence and feedback from the travel trade in selling EK Holidays products.
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Customer Service & Orientation
- Organizing for results
- Problem Solving & Decision Making
- Influence & Negotiation
Qualifications & Experience
- Higher secondary level of education and fluent in spoken and written English.
- A proven track record; minimum five years in the airline industry; with the past 3 years in the leisure field.
- Ticketing skills as per Emirates Advanced Fares and Ticketing level.
- EMIR; Galileo or Sabre.
- Working knowledge of MS Office packages
Must have the right to work and live in Ghana. The company will not provide or assist with obtaining work permits.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should: