Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We, Qatar Airways are pleased to announce an incredibly exciting opportunity to join our Ground Services team in Accra, Ghana as Senior Airport Services Agent.
Provides quality service to passengers in respect to check-in, boarding, special services, lounges, airport hotel and baggage services as per the company’s commercial and safety standards and procedures ensuring passengers and their baggage are handled in a consistent and efficient manner.
Ensure Premium Passengers receive total quality service and staff adhere to safety policy and security standards of the company.
- Acts as the first contact between the Airline and its customers as well as all stake holders and agents who may need assistance with questions, portray QR image to the highest standards.
- Ensure that airport operation meets QR’s standards; policies and procedures satisfy local and international safety and security standards and conform to aviation regulatory requirements.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Ensure all areas of operations, i.e. flight OPS (OTP), WBL, aircraft loading, baggage handling, departure, arrival, cargo handling run smoothly and efficiently.
- Monitors all Gate and Check in activities ensuring the accurate, service oriented acceptance and boarding of passengers.
- Ensure smooth handling of Customer service at the station.
- Liaises with ramp and GHA staff and support Airport Services Supervisors in all areas.
- Perform the Aircraft Turnaround Check (ATC) duty as assigned by the ASM to ensure safe operation of QR ground ramp product.
- Operate aircraft cabin service doors from the outside where applicable to facilitate and reduce the associated safety risk of inadvertent slide deployment.
- Escorting and directing Arriving/Departing passengers to the respective areas such as Hotel Desk, Visa Counter, Transfer Desk, Premium Lounges, and Boarding Gates.
- Assists Duty Officer to handle company material and records.
- Brief GHA on new procedures and ensure that they are implemented accurately and fully.
- Ensure required pre and post flight administration in conducted timely, record accurately all flight activities.
- Handle administrative issues related to monthly/quarterly reports. Ensure requests on operational service failure matters are responded to immediately with a high degree of accuracy and correctness.
- Work with GHA and ensure all training records of their dedicated/assigned staff to QR are up to date.
- Assist Passengers in regard to Entry Requirements, Visas, and Residence Permits. Carry out general profiling of passengers on need basis.
- Carry out any verification as and when required to protect revenue and image of company by referring to relevant policy and procedure.
- Ensure utmost priority is given to all security and safety related norms laid down by company, local authorities and relevant procedure is implemented/executed through GHA staff.
- Ensure passengers are assisted smoothly through airport facilities.
- Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed by the Head of the Department.
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
Together, everything is possible
CONTINUE READING BELOW
The successful candidate will have:
- Relevant Vocational, Tertiary or Trade qualification
- Courses in Passenger Handling and Customer Services such as introduction to Civil Aviation and Passenger Handling.
- 3 years relevant experience
- Proficiency in spoken and written English.
- Ability to effectively manage mishandled baggage services, including service recovery situations with customers.
- Must have legal rights to live and work in Ghana
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.