Accounts Clerk - Kintampo Health Research CentreAccounting Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Kintampo 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Kintampo Health Research Centre (KHRC) is a well-established, African-based, research centre and one of three field research centres of the Research and Development Division of the Ghana Health Service an agency of the Ministry of Health. The work of KHRC has implications for health policy and practice throughout Ghana, Africa and the rest of the world. KHRC is situated in the middle part of Ghana and offers research and training services nationally and internationally and its staffs are multidisciplinary.
KHRC is looking for an accounts clerk to employ.
- Prepares daily bank balance reports
- Writing of Payment vouchers with authorization from the Accountant/Financial Administrator.
- Running of errands and performing daily banking activities
- Collection of cheques and making payments to suppliers and other creditors, both within and outside the operational areas.
- Filing of Payment Vouchers and financial documents in the appropriate format
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Assisting with accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Assist with tax computations and returns
- Assist with account/bank reconciliations
- Assist with preparation and coordination of the audit process
- Assist with implementing and maintaining internal financial controls and procedures
- Assist in electronic financial data entry
- Perform any other duties as may be required by the Director or Accountants/Financial Administrator
Required Skills or Experience
- DBS or Diploma in Accounting or equivalent (only) from a recognized institution.
- At least two years working experience in a similar position
- Must have knowledge of applicable local statutes, laws, codes and regulations
- Applicant must have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must pay attention to details
- Must be proactive, hardworking, results-oriented and, honest
- Must be able to work under pressure and be an excellent team player
- Must be someone who loves traveling
- Having knowledge in any accounting software and Microsoft excel will be an advantage
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.