Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and beverage company in the world. At our very core, we are a human environment – passionate people driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future.
You will be responsible for the ethical marketing of Nestlé’s infant nutrition products by educating healthcare professionals on the products’ features and benefits while providing them with accurate guidelines on the appropriate usage of the product. More importantly you are required to advise that newborn babies should be strictly breastfed in their first 6 months if breastfeeding is a possible option. Most of your working day will be spent in the field communicating with healthcare professionals.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
A day in the life of...
- You will play an active role in recommendation by Healthcare Professionals of Nestlé's Infant Nutrition Products and services where and when appropriate and when exclusive breastfeeding is not possible
- You will be developing long-term mutually beneficial professional relationships with Healthcare Professionals and relevant medical decision makers
- You will be responsible for optimum territory coverage and management including prospection and insights gathering and sharing
- You will ensure quality service to Healthcare Professionals through proper monitoring of product availability, visibility, freshness, and pricing
- You will be facilitating trainings both for internal and external Training for new product
What will make you successful
To excel in this environment, you need to enjoy overcoming challenges, possess good communication skills and an excellent service delivery mindset.Other essentials include:
- A valid driver’s license
- Ability to build strong relationships with different stakeholders
- Possess strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Are you familiar with Nestlé’s association with the World Health Organization code? If not ask around as it will be your main compliance guideline!
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.