Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
AmaliTech Ghana is a social business empowering the next generation of technology leaders in sub-Saharan Africa that reinvests its surplus in further training, network growth and local community support on the ground.
As a global talent accelerator, AmaliTech provides free IT training courses to skilled youth in regions of great need. We offer employment pathways into the digital sector, accompanying young talents from recruitment to employment.
Our training academies give local youth the necessary digital skills for employment. Subsequently, successful Graduate Trainees are empowered to apply their acquired skills in the local and international job market. AmaliTech Training Academy Limited Ghana was initially founded and has been in full operations in 2019.
AmaliTech recruits graduates into the AmaliTech Training Academy quarterly to undergo its free training programme in IT/Digital skills offering diverse employment pathway opportunities. Once again we have begun accepting applications from qualified graduates to be recruited into our training academy as part of our 5th Cohort. This ongoing recruitment is targeted at trainees who will join our training academy in July, 2021.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
The AmaliTech Graduate Trainee Programme is open to graduates with IT Background who are willing to be enrolled in our Training Academy to undergo intensive training for a period of (Six) 6 months.
Our Training Academy is located in Takoradi which means candidates should be willing to live in or relocate to Takoradi (in situations where candidates live elsewhere). After successful completion of the training programme, AmaliTech provides the Graduate Trainees with various employment pathways in the tech ecosystem.
The first two months of our training is foundational and all trainees must successfully complete it. The foundational modules comprise of intensive courses in computer programming for software development.
Upon completion of the foundation modules, Graduate Trainees will take further courses in front end development, back end development and data analytics.
Required Skills or Experience
- Minimum of an HND in Computer Science, Computer/Software Engineering, or IT OR
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Physics, or Engineering
- Must have taken courses in Data Structures, Algorithms, Object Oriented Programming during their undergraduate studies
- Candidates must have taken at least one course related to probability, statistics, algebra and calculus during their undergraduate degree
- Strong interest and temperament for Computer Programming and Mathematics is a must
- Previous software development or data analytics experience is an advantage
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Persons Living with Disabilities (PWDs) who need further assistance and support for the application process should please reach out to our HR Team by sending an email to [email protected] or call our team on 050 169 7288. Should you contact our HR team, kindly provide us with information about your disability and how you would need assistance to complete our application process regarding your specific situation.
How To Apply
Qualified and interested applicants should visit
and follow the instructions to apply.
Deadline for the submission of applications is April 30, 2021.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.