Jobs In Takoradi, Western Region 2020
Scam Alert: Ghana Police Service Recruitment Scam>
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
AmaliTech is a social business empowering the next generation of technology leaders in sub-Saharan Africa that reinvests its surplus in further training, network growth and local community support on the ground.As a global talent accelerator, AmaliTech provides free IT training courses to skilled youth in regions of great need. We offer an employment pathway into the digital sector, accompanying young talents from recruitment to employment.Our training academies give local youth the necessary digital skills for employment. Subsequently, successful Graduate Trainees are empowered to apply their acquired skills in the local and international job market. AmaliTech Training Academy Limited Ghana was initially founded and has been in full operations in 2019.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
A diverse workforce is an important driving force of an efficient tech ecosystem. Therefore, AmaliTech promotes gender equality and the inclusion of persons living with disabilities. We are determined to be one of the market leaders in the global drive for employment equality. We celebrate diversity, thrive on creating an inclusive environment for all employees and aiming for balance in our workforce.
Job Location: Ghana
No. of Positions: 1
Working Hours: 40 hours/week (Full Time)
Reports To: Training Centre Manager
Salary: Commensurate with qualification and experience
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
We require the services of a qualified and passionate individual who wants to make an impact on the digital landscape in Ghana. The incumbent will be required to facilitate the students in absorbing the course contents. The applicant must have strong knowledge of core mathematics concepts along with familiarity with the use of software platforms or programming languages used for Data Analysis.
- Creating a course outline that covers all the skills required to have a better understanding of how to tackle real-life problems
- Keep a track of training curriculum and materials, and make enhancements as necessary
- Report anything that needs to be modified in curriculum, classroom or equipment to the administration
- Conduct evaluation to find the areas of improvement or the ones that need attention
- Prepare teaching materials such as summaries, videos, presentation slides, etc
- Makes sure to engage trainees in daily sessions and improve their skills by promoting teamwork and collaboration
- Time Management and organisation skills
- Enhance and illustrate course material with appropriate analogies, real-world examples, projects, and case studies.
- Facilitate a problem-solving mindset in the participants.
- Proven leadership ability and effective problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to put forth persuasive arguments.
- Effective communicator with expertise in conveying knowledge to others.
- Passionate to teach others: can create a friendly and inclusive environment.
- Understanding of effective teaching skills and tools.
- A creative thinker who can find solutions to problems in a short time.
- Deep knowledge of cross-cultural communication and ability to moderate a diverse classroom.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree or higher in Mathematics or Statistics or a closely related field.
- Deep knowledge of the core concepts like single and multi-variable calculus, vectors and matrices, algebra and calculus and related topics is a must.
- Excellent understanding of probability and statistics.
- Minimum of two years of post-graduate professional experience, preferably in a similar role
- Familiarity with STATA or SPSS would be advantageous
- Good grasps of concepts like sequences, limits, infinite series, the chain rule, and ordinary or multiple integrals.
- Understanding of Python and/or R for data analysis is highly desirable
- Familiarity with regression analysis and AB testing would be desirable
- Share in the core values (Excellence, Passion, Diversity, Collaboration and Integrity) and vision of AmaliTech.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should: