Jobs In Ghana 2019
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
- To perform OGC inspections diligently and in conformance with industry standards
- Reports to the OGC Operations manager
Inspectors are responsible for these duties / tasks and are expected to act with utmost diligence and care.
- Perform the inspection to API/MPMS, SGS’s standard work instructions and as specified in the order sheet
- Ensure that all clients’ instructions can be executed and advice his immediate manager of possible non-adherences.
- Liaison with terminal for important information and pass to the appropriate office
- Take and seal samples as per API/MPMS procedure and as specified in the nomination
- Ensure that samples are delivered to the appropriate person for storage and register
- Observation of analyses as applicable
- Accurately fill in loading/discharge data as applicable in a timely manner and dispatch to the appropriate office.
- Accurately prepare reports and/or certificates, in a timely manner and pass to superior for approval.
- Follow up and investigate with manager any discrepancies during inspections.
- Keep an open channel of communication with terminals/installations and advice manager with new development
- Inform manager in critical cases.
- Responsible for reviewing, understanding and implementing the internal quality management system
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Be in contact with office (operations manager) and always maintain himself reachable
- Ensure that he has all the permits to access terminals, BOSIET and medicals are always up to date and valid
- Be smart in appearance and attend inspections in the appropriate PPE as specified by the task in progress.
- Strictly adhere to company’s rules, regulations and code of ethics
- Adhere to the company’s rules and conditions controlling the possession of any company wares in his possession
- Strictly adhere to rules and regulations of terminals, installations ships or any other premises were the inspection is being performed.
- High school certificate and/or a long and proven high proficiency track record in inspections.
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Computer literate
- Carry valid IFIA certificate
Experience and technical knowledge
- Knowledge of OGC inspections and API/MPM standards
- Minimum 2 years’ Experience in OGC inspections
- Strives to be best in class
- Able to work under pressure with speed and efficiency
- Independent in problem solving and able to make clear decisions and judgments
- Of sound moral character with high personal and ethical standards
- Diplomatic and good character reader
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Interested applicants should: