Jobs In Accra 2019
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human company driven by our purpose to enhance the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future. Reporting to the Marketing Manager you will develop effective marketing strategies based on consumer/shopper understanding and opportunities, which ensure the various brands in the portfolio, win with consumers across the Central & West African Region.
A day in the life of...
- Supporting the Marketing Manager to drive project management of assigned key category innovation & renovation projects via the consolidation of consumer and shopper insights which are leveraged to execute the category strategy
- Supporting the Marketing Manager by working on projects that maybe assigned and ensures objectives are achieved i.e. - development of briefs for communication projects, new product launches, tool kits, digital, CSV, and other activities that need to be implemented to enhance the brand image
- Monitoring competitor activities across the region and regularly sharing findings and making actionable proposals to the category team
What Will Make You Successful?
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in category development management and / or sales in FMCG.
- Experience in project management & working on cross functional projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration Marketing/Economics/ Accounting/Finance or related field
- French is a plus
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Interested applicants should: