Jobs In Ghana 2019
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
- To act as secretary at general meetings, board meetings, executive meetings and any other meetings as far as his/her services are needed.
- To be in charge of correspondence on behalf of the Credit Union
- To appoint other staff with approval of the board of directors and to dismiss an employee in consultation with the board of directors
- To supervise and co-ordinate the activities of the staff of the Credit Union
- To train and coach other staff
- To act on behalf of the treasurer of the Credit Union and as far as delegated to receive and pay out money and keep cash on hand, deposits and withdraw money from banks or other financial institutions, as well as investing surplus funds.
- To sign cheques, notes and other obligations of the Credit Union as may be recomended by the board of directors
- To keep accurate accounts and records and have charge of the documents, payment and vouchers and receipt of the credit union
- To advise the board of directors on financial and other matters.
- To provide accurate and timely financial information for the board of directors when needed
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the board of directors.
Educational and Working Experience
- Minimum of a first degree in Accounting
- Minimum of three years working experience
The preferred candidates should have the following technical competencies
- Skill in the use of computers, preferably in Word and Excel
- Knowledge in any accounting software
CONTINUE READING BELOW
All interested qualified persons should submit their application letters and CVs to
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview.
Deadline: Nov 11, 2019