Jobs In Accra 2019
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Zipline is growing rapidly in Africa with new business in Ghana. We are hiring a leader on our Systems Analysis team to operationalize the world’s largest drone delivery service in Ghana.
The Systems Analysis team is responsible for Zipline’s success in every country. The end result is the transformation of a country’s pharmaceutical logistics infrastructure for the 21st century. As Zipline’s Systems Analyst, you will form and grow relationships with senior government officials and develop processes to integrate Zipline into the healthcare system. You’ll build and train the integration team to be the voice of the customer that drives engineering and operations roadmap. You will fuel Zipline’s growth from the beachhead market in healthcare to other sectors of the economy enabling 1000s of flights per day.
The role will require living in Ghana and occasional travel to the US.
Within 1 month you’ll:
- Understand Zipline’s technology in detail and distribution center operations in Ghana to clearly articulate the value proposition
- Develop a deep understanding of the customer by visiting health facilities and meeting government stakeholders
- Co-develop a strategy with a team to enable ordering and fulfillment that scales from 10s of SKUs to 1000s of SKUS from 1000 facilities
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Within 3 months you’ll:
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the Ghanaian healthcare supply chain
- Create and implement processes for integrating into the Ghanaian health logistics infrastructure by working with Zipline engineering and operations teams
- Design a system for onboarding multiple facilities per day to Zipline working closely with operations and engineering teams
- Develop a model for customer success across 1000 facilities, then hire and train the team to interact with health facilities (doctors, nurses, pharmacists, lab technicians)
Within 6 months you’ll:
- Onboard the first 100 facilities and open a second distribution center in Ghana; collect feedback and improve the experience for the next 1000 facilities
- Develop and implement creative solutions to issues that arise from scaling Zipline with support from operations and engineering
- Gather data and stories to communicate successes with all stakeholders (senior government officials, local officials, doctors, and citizens)
- Identify new market opportunities in Ghana and move leads through sales pipeline with BD
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Interested applicants should: