Jobs In Accra 2019
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
The anticipated scope of the five-year project is to support USAID/Ghana staff and partners to implement more efficient, effective, and transparent activities by improving: (1) USAID and Implementing Partner’s (IP) capacity to achieve expected results; (2) USAID’s understanding and tracking of activity and project performance; and (3) Mission and activity ability to collaborate, learn, and adapt (CLA).
The MESP activities will encompass the Mission’s Development Objectives:
- Strengthened responsive, democratic governance
- Sustainable and broadly shared economic growth
- Equitable improvements in health status
- Improved reading performance in primary school
SI is seeking a full-time Collaboration, Learning, and Adaptation (CLA) Lead who will support learning, knowledge management, and adaptive programming activities under the anticipated MESP contract. This position will be based in Ghana. The CLA Lead will serve as a core team member on a full-time basis throughout the five-year period of performance.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Facilitate strong collaboration, learning, and adaptive management practices in USAID/Ghana and the Government of Ghana (GOG) business processes and throughout the program cycle.
- Foster strong, collaborative relationships with key Mission stakeholders, serve as a convener for dialogue and learning around emerging issues, assist in identifying and responding to key learning issues, and coordinate efforts amongst implementing partners (IPs) working in common Development Objectives (DOs).
- Support the development and implementation of a learning plan for the Government of Ghana, the Mission Community of Practice and Implementing Partners that outlines key learning questions, stakeholders and their roles, and broad stakeholder engagement at multiple levels.
- Support strategic communications, including producing publications and organizing public events with partners and other stakeholders.
- Support business process re-engineering, including assisting in negotiating change management around monitoring, evaluation, and learning related issues.
- Support facilitation, including facilitating processes and workshops; facilitating learning, collaboration, and coordination among implementing partners and other collaborators with the greatest impact on results; producing reflections on the implications of new learning; developing product plans for adapting programs accordingly; establishing a network of key stakeholders and organize periodic, appropriate opportunities for USAID and GOG to interact with them based on strategy implementation and evidence-based experience.
- Support the Government of Ghana and USAID/Ghana’s CLA Community of Practice.
- Work with Chief of Party (COP), Evaluation Lead, and Monitoring Lead, ensuring that monitoring and evaluation information is shared and fully utilized through knowledge sharing and strategic learning processes to speed innovation and improve upon and bring new innovations to the Mission’s programmatic work in-country.
- Master’s degree in field related to organizational learning or development assistance such as public, business, or development administration; knowledge management; political science; economics or development studies.
- Minimum of seven years of demonstrated experience in strategic planning; monitoring and evaluation; project design; facilitation of learning; and knowledge management, including experience in applying learning to improve international development programs and systems change for adaptive management of development organizations or agencies.
- Previous experience working with the Government of Ghana and supporting USAID-funded contracts required.
- Computer literate and possess superior oral and written communication skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Experience working in Africa is highly desired.
Come join our energetic and innovative team! We offer you the opportunity to play a leading role in the growth of our company, work as part of a creative and committed team, and make a difference in the well-being of our world.
To learn more about Social Impact, please visit our website: http://www.socialimpact.com
SI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please, no phone calls.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Interested applicants should: