Jobs In Accra 2019
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
“Enjoying together around good food” defines the essence of GBfoods. Today, with a turnover of around 1 billion euros and a team of 2400 employees, the Group is present in Spain, Italy, Netherlands, Russia, CIS Republics, in 30 countries in Africa and the Middle East.
Since its launch, more than 40 years ago in Africa, Jumbo has become the leading brand, strongly integrated into the local culinary heritage. Today, Jumbo is a wellloved brand reputed as a friend and a partner to women in their efforts to nurture happy and healthy families. Every year 4 billion Jumbo cubes are consumed throughout the African continent.
Gino provides a wide range of quality products to African families: tomato paste and mix, seasonings, pasta and rice among other products.
Role & Responsibilities:
We are looking for a new RoutetoMarket manager who can perform below tasks.
- Develop and execute Best in Class Standard Operating Procedure for sales redistribution, deployment and execution for Nigeria
- Highlight and mitigate areas of nonperformance and potential project gaps while prioritizing those needing action and escalation to prevent delays in execution
- Appoint key distributors using specified, tested and measurable processes.
- Develop sustainable and excellent distribution strategy design and structure for GBfoods Nigeria
- Develop Annual Business Plan for RTM implementation in conjunction with commercial team and regional sales manager team
- Lead the Redistribution team across the country
- Generate and define RTM metrics dashboard and monitor distributors performance dashboard leveraging IT tools
- Coordinate execution of all product launch, activation exercise and relaunch of existing products in desired locations / regions
- Engage all Market Development Team members in Weekly Rural Market Development activities.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- 10 years’ relevant experience in Sales, Trade Marketing and Operations in the Food and Beverages industry /FMCG
- Strong experience in handling Key distributors and ability to develop RTM Model & Strategy
- Experience living and working in multiple markets (developed and emerging)
- Deep knowledge of Sales, Distribution and Logistics
- Individual must be detail orientated with high level analytical skills
Advertisement: Scroll down to keep reading
Interested applicants should: