Jobs In Kumasi 2019
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Start Date: August 2019
About the organization: Aspire Food Group is an international social enterprise dedicated to the sustainable practice of farming edible insects. With offices in the US and Ghana, Aspire seeks to farm locally desired insects as a way to address food insecurity. In Ghana, Aspire farms the palm weevil larva, a local delicacy that has been traditionally harvested.
- Assess feed for quality at delivery point.
- Inspect incoming feed and materials shipments, including quality and quantity.
- Assess feed for quality at point of use for each stage.
- Create and Monitor deviation log.
- Random sampling of feed and material usage
- Conduct weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly current corporate and farm inventory counts, including waste materials.
- Inspect and examine inventory for any spoilage/pests.
- Assess feed vendors for agreed upon continued delivery
- Examine current materials and assets to assess for those that are no longer used
- Conduct annual long-term asset inventory counts, including waste materials
- Conduct Repairs & Maintenance checks on equipment to help protect AFG’s assets and prolong their useful life span and reduce waste
- Randomly and periodically shadow farm staff and casual staff to ensure if required tasks are carried out per SOP.
- Inspect quality and output for larvae and other specimens for different functions
- Recommend adjustments to improve efficiency to the production line, including ways to improve our waste.
- Identify inefficiencies and provide practical recommendations to resolve.
- Monitor and perform random checks on waste management KPIs.
- Perform Random checks on data entry activities
- Inspect the Weekly Operations Work Plan for accuracy.
- Inspect feed procurement strategy and quantities.
- Analyze quality control data to make suggestions and recommendations for protocol improvement
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and G Suite programs
- Strong Excel skills
- Must be able to interpret data collected and its impact on output
- Must be vocal, assertive and speak up in the face of opposition
- Must be comfortable seeking support when necessary
- Diligent, punctual, hardworking, discrete
- Excellent communication skills; familiar with quick & responsive email communication
- Work under little supervision
- Ability to recognize systematic issues and improve processes
- Excellent record keeping, attention to detail, and documentation skills
- Must be able to troubleshoot to achieve organizational goals
- Working proficiency in spoken and written English
All documents should be in PDF format and email must be titled *Quality Control Officer*
Start Date: As soon as possible
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
Benefits: Mobile allowance immediately and health insurance after a 4-month period.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Please submit your Cover Letter and CV titled “Application for Quality Control Officer Position”. Address it to Ms. Abigail Mensah at; email@example.com
Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Closing Date : 31st July, 2019.