Jobs In Accra 2019
Welcome to JobSearchGh. The best jobs search engine website in Ghana for latest jobs in Ghana June 2019. Please do not pay anybody a fee before getting a job. Report fraudulent jobs on Whatsapp via 0553-266019
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Quick Angels LTD is seeking to recruit Executive Secretary.
The executive secretary shall be reporting to the CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER. She shall be managing the affairs of the Chief Executive officer’s office.
• Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports in order to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
• Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including email
• File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
• Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
• Prepare agendas and arrange for all kinds of meetings for the CEO.
• Make travel arrangements for the CEO.
• Conduct research, compile data, and prepare papers as may be requested from time to time
• Compile, transcribe, and distribute minutes of meetings with the CEO
• Attend meetings both within and outside the office in order to record minutes.
• Manage and maintain the CEO's schedules
• Shall be responsible for the Management of the social media pages of the CEO.
Qualification Required & Experience
• BSc. Secretarialship
• 3 to 5 years working experience with at least 5 years’ experience in same or similar position
• Excellent IT background
• Proficiency in Windows, including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Excellent writing, editing, grammatical, organizational, and research skills.
• Knowledge of other languages and international customs is an asset; knowledge of French is an added advantage.
Recommended For You: