Jobs In Accra 2019
Welcome to JobSearchGh. The best jobs search engine website in Ghana for latest jobs in Ghana June 2019. Please do not pay anybody a fee before getting a job. Report fraudulent jobs on Whatsapp via 0553-266019
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Quick Angels LTD is seeking to recruit Front Desk & Administrative Assistant.
• Reports to Finance & Administrative Manager
• Shall be supervising Front Desk Executives, Drivers, Security Men and the cleaners.
• He or she shall be providing general office administrative support to the executive Management Team.
• Answer and direct phone calls
• Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
• Maintain contact lists
• Produce and distribute correspondence, memos, letters, faxes and forms
• Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
• Book travel arrangements for staffs
• Provide general support to visitors
• Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, photocopying, binding, scanning etc.
• Organize travel arrangements for senior managers
• Performing secretarial duties for the Executive Management Team
• Cover the reception desk when required
• Maintain computer and manual filing systems
• Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
• Take accurate minutes of meetings
• Coordinate office procedures
• Reply to email, telephone or face to face enquiries
• Develop and update administrative systems to make them more efficient
• Resolve administrative problems
• Receive, sort and distribute mail
• Answer telephone calls and pass them on
• Manage staff appointments
• Maintain up-to-date employee holiday records
• Coordinate repairs to office equipment
Qualification Required & Experience
• BSc. Administration or secretarialship or any other field of study
• At least 2 years working experience in a similar position.