Jobs In Tema 2019
Welcome to JobSearchGh. The best jobs search engine website in Ghana for latest jobs in Ghana June 2019. Please do not pay anybody a fee before getting a job. Report fraudulent jobs on Whatsapp via 0553-266019
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
The President is the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the Institute and is accountable to the Governing Council as the academic and administrative head.
The President is the Chief Disciplinary Officer of the Institute, and exercises general authority over both staff and students, subject to the statutes of the Institute.
The President provides leadership in achieving the strategic objectives, the vision and the mission of the Institute, with the view to promoting academic and professional excellence.
The President is also responsible for prudent Financial Management and Human Resource Management of the Institute.
The Applicant must:
- be of a Professorial status or have Ph.D / Doctoral degree with a minimum of five (5) years in a Senior Management position in a tertiary or analogous institution or Masters Degree with at least eight (8) years working experience in Senior Management position or a Senior Lecturer in a tertiary institution.
- possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills with proven capacity to inspire, manage and direct staff;
- be visionary, goal-oriented and should be able to establish relationship with industry for academic and Professional advancement of the Institute.
TERMS OF APPOINTMENT
- The appointment will be for four (4) years in the first instance, and may be renewed for a further term of two (2) years.
- Salary and fringe benefits attached to the post are attractive and negotiable
Things You Might Like