Jobs In Accra 2019
Welcome to JobSearchGh. The best jobs search engine website in Ghana for latest jobs in Ghana June 2019. Please do not pay anybody a fee before getting a job. Report fraudulent jobs on Whatsapp via 0553-266019
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
A reputable private Christian Basic School in Accra invites suitably qualified persons to apply for the undermentioned:
Position: Head of school
Reporting to Board of Governors
- Must be a committed Christian (verified by his/her minister)
- Must have a minimum of a first degree in education/ a first degree plus a diploma in education.
- A Master's Degree will be an added advantage
- Five years experience in a similar role or in a school leadership role
- Excellent organisational, Managerial, Planning, problem solving and leadership skills
- Excellent knowledge of the education system, especially the GES curricular for KG to JHS. A good knowledge of international curricular will be an advantage
- Proficiency in the use of relevant computer skills
- Creating an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
- Ability to work under pressure, meet tight deadlines and maintain a positive professional attitude
- Team player and results oriented
- High moral and proven integrity
The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities, among others:
- Manage the day-to -day administration of the school including academic, financial, social and other affairs
Responsible for fostering and maintaining a high spiritual tone, ideal for service in the school
Uphold the church's educational policies and integrate them with government guidelines into each class curriculum
Promote a high level of discipline, moral uprightness and excellent academic performance
Shall be responsible for creating a school climate in which all stakeholders work in harmony to attain the school's vision.
Ensure effective management of staff, students and other resources to achieve the goals and objectives of the school
Provide guidance to the school's network of old students and challenge them to make the school a better place
Respond immediately to concerns from parents and school board.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a school with a staff of 86 and a student population of about a thousand. He /She shall hold office for an initial term of five years in the first instance and may be reappointed for a further 5-year term subject to satisfactory performance.
The applicant must not be more than fifty-five (55) years
Things You Might Like