Jobs In Accra 2019
Welcome to JobSearchGh. The best jobs search engine website in Ghana for latest jobs in Ghana June 2019. Please do not pay anybody a fee before getting a job. Report fraudulent jobs on Whatsapp via 0553-266019
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Kantar Public is preparing a proposal for UNICEF Ghana to conduct a social protection national baseline assessment.
The research objectives will be to assess how the general public perceive social protection and linkage with their rights; explore the underlying values and beliefs that shape people’s perception of poverty and how the poor should be supported; explore the extent to which rights holders understand and apply their rights to social protection in their plans; identifying gaps in the application of RBA to social protection by right holders; as well as to generate enough data to support the development of key themes/messages for the RBA campaign.
The Principal Investigator will lead a team of experts to conduct a mixed method baseline assessment through collecting primary data collection across key targeted groups including civil society, media, religious groups, and different population subsets across diverse socio-economic levels.
The key qualifications for the position are:
- Advanced degree (preferably PHD) in social sciences (sociology, anthropology) and/or other relevant fields of study
- 7 – 10 years of experience and a publication record commensurate with her/his years of experience and field experience
- Sound knowledge of both qualitative and quantitative methods
- Sound experience in designing and implementing research on knowledge and attitudes;
- Knowledge of social protection and rights-based issues;
- Strong report writing skills and a track record of producing high quality reports and publications.