Jobs In Nationwide Recruitment 2019
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
• The overall description of this position is to market the institution and recruit prospective students into the premier health pre-university in Ghana by motivating them enough to help them re-sit their weak or failed SHS subjects with a blend introductory curricula of pre-health degree subjects.
• Marketers shall serve as agents of the premier health pre-university where they would be required to advertise the school in their quest to enroll student with strategic marketing principles. It’s not an office based job so interested marketers could be anywhere.
• The newly created modern institution seeks the services of well talented persons to reassure and give hope to SHS graduates with weak passes to better their grades with Darda Health in order to meet the minimum requirement in both public and private accredited universities.
• Marketers shall enroll Healthcare (NVTI) students who intend to become nurses as well as medicine counter assistants (MCA) who intend becoming pharmacists.
• Persons who had basic education but no senior high education may be elevated by marketers to convincing them it’s not late but they can still enroll with DHP for them to become nurses, pharmacists or medical doctors by going through a one year remedial WASSCE program.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of WASSCE certificate, Diploma in Business or Marketing and degree holders.
Salary: It’s strictly based on commission.
Location: Nationwide Recruitment (All Sixteen regions)
Advertisement: Scroll down to keep reading
Apply for this position by sending your CV and cover letter to:
The subject of the E-mail should be your region and post applied for.
ONLY SERIOUS MARKETERS SHOULD APPLY
• Send us a whatsApp request or call to give us your details and go through an instant interview on phone. Our hotline: 0261-803751 OR 0558-767002.
Candidates should be ready to undergo a 3-hour training and briefing. The offer is open however until right candidates are picked.
Closing Date: 30 June, 2019