Jobs In Accra 2019
Welcome to JobSearchGh. The best jobs search engine website in Ghana for latest jobs in Ghana June 2019. Please do not pay anybody a fee before getting a job. Report fraudulent jobs on Whatsapp via 0553-266019
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
The British Government is an inclusive and diversity-friendly employer. We value difference, promote equality and challenge discrimination, enhancing our organisational capability. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, colour, ethnicity, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or other category protected by law. We promote family-friendly flexible working opportunities, where operational and security needs allow.
Foreign and Commonwealth Office (Residence and Support Staff)
Main purpose of Job:
Maintains all areas of the Residence with high standards of hygiene. Provide quality guest and meal service during functions, report and follow-up with maintenance schedules, and be available for all meetings with the High Commissioner.
- Ensures highest standards of general cleaning in the Residence. This will include, but is not limited to; keeping pantries, public rooms and bedrooms clean and in good order.
- Dusting, polishing and watering flowers or decorations inside the Residence as required.
- To ensure that all health and safety standards are met at the residence.
- To ensure that the residence is kept clean at all times and all furniture are polished and maintained in a proper manner.
- To ensure all glassware, china and all drinking glasses are well looked after and accounted for always.
Food and Beverage Service:
- To help with set up for functions, including preparation of bar equipment, laying of tables, chairs and decorations.
- To serve food and drinks in accordance with laid down standards, but above all in a professional, courteous manner at all meal times and during official functions.
- Clearing, washing up and assisting with breakdown after each function.
- Complies with all health and safety policies in accordance with Residence standards.
- Minimum of WASSCE or SSCE and proficient in spoken and written English.
- Must be able to work well under pressure.
Changing and Improving, Collaborating and Partnering, Managing a Quality Service, Delivering at Pace
Recommended For You: