Jobs In Ghana 2019
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Innovations for Poverty Action (IPA) is a United States-based non-profit organization dedicated to discovering, and promoting effective solutions to global poverty problems. IPA designs, rigorously evaluates, and refines these solutions and their applications together with decision-makers to ensure that the evidence created is used to improve opportunities for the world’s poor.
- Reports to: Field Manager
- Location: Greater Accra, Eastern, Central, Volta, Northern, Upper West & Upper East Regions
- Deadline to apply: 26th April 2019
- Duration: 4 to 5 weeks
- Desired start date: 27th May, 2019
- Job Code: STARS-FUP-Aud-19
- The Auditor shall conduct either back checks or listening to audio files and reports issues identified to the project team.
- Conduct back checks on surveys randomly selected for him/her (Back check Auditor)
- Listen to audio audit files and report issues (Audio Auditor)
- Live within assigned districts during the period of the survey;
- Adhere to all IPA survey and data protocols;
- Promptly respond to contact from the IPA Field Manager, Field Supervisor, Team Leaders, or other IPA staff;
- Perform other Duties related to the project that may be assigned to him/her;
Required Skills or Experience
- Must have Higher National Diploma (HND), first degree or its equivalent from a reputable institution with at least one-year field/data collection experience
- Should be familiar with Computer Assisted Interview (CAI) or keen to learn
- Familiarity with administering interviews using SurveyCTO is an added advantage.
- Should be fluent in English
- Should be fluent and able to translate questionnaire in any of the language requirement of the chosen district.
- Should be good at using Microsoft Office; Excel and word
CONTINUE READING BELOW
To apply, please fill out the online application form by clicking the link below: https://ipaghana.surveycto.com/collect/enumerator_application_form_stars_follow_up?caseid=
Please take note of the following instructions:
This position is only open to Ghanaian nationals
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis until suitable candidates are found
Your CV is required to complete the application form
Incomplete applications or applications not completed through the web-form will not be considered
Due to high volume of applications received, IPA will only contact shortlisted candidates
Candidates who have applied for similar positions with IPA within the last 6 months are not eligible to apply.