Jobs In Accra 2019
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Danpong Group is seeking to recruit a Assistant Internal Auditor.
Position: Assistant Internal Auditor
Reporting To: Internal Auditor
• The Job Holder will ensure compliance and prudent utilization of Company resources.
• Evaluate company processes to ensure adequate controls, accuracy of accounting and financial reporting, proper safe guarding of assets, efficiency and effectiveness of business processes and compliance with corporate policies and regulations.
• Develop specific audit plans, programs and procedures for adoption by the Company
• Review and audit the authenticity of all accounting and operational transactions of all departments.
• Prepare and report audit issues, recommendations and corrective action plans for management.
• Coordinate with external auditors for the conduct of annual audit.
• Institute a sound stock taking procedure.
• Supervise the performance of monthly inventory and communicate findings to management.
• Check and audit daily cash collections to agree with sales documents.
• Trace cash collections to daily bank lodgment
• Create and document policies, procedures and control assessment in response to identified risks.
• Oversee key services providers activities to ensure the appropriate due diligence is performed.
• Establish and ensure proactive monitoring of all risk triggers in the business and put in place corrective action plans to mitigate risks.
• Evaluate the effectiveness of the Groups internal control framework in addressing risks and accomplishing the Group’s goals and objectives.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Degree in Accounting or Finance from a recognized institution
• A member of a recognized professional designation in Accounting or Internal Auditing (CA, ACCA, CMA,CGA,CIA or CISA)
• Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations.
• Understanding of risk and control concepts.
• Ability to apply these concepts to evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of business processes and controls to mitigate risk to tolerance levels defined by management
• Must possess professional demeanor
• Must be discrete with confidential information
• Must possess strong communication skills
• Must have a courteous Attitude
• Minimum of two (3) years of professional experience in Audit, one (1) year of which should be at the management level.
• Experience in working within the Healthcare Service and Pharmaceutical Industry is an added advantage.
Recommended For You:
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Kindly forward your application and curriculum vitae to:
Closing Date: 12 April, 2019