Jobs In Accra 2019
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
As our ''all-inclusive'' economy brand, the ibis Styles rate includes room and an all-you-can-eat buffet breakfast, as well as broadband Internet access and a multitude of little extras at no extra cost. Located in city centres and business centres, every hotel has its own distinct personality and bright, colourful, high-energy decorative style… all with a touch of humour.A network of hotels where simplicity, generosity, quality, conviviality and availability come together.The ibis Styles brand is reinventing the economy hotel sector with an all-inclusive package at economy prices. Guests enjoy modular room layouts, free drinks, newspapers and magazines and a host of little extras.Every hotel displays its signed quality charter and is inspected regularly.The open-plan spaces, interactive
Contract Job Level
Job 24 Job
Fixed-term contract: Yes
Duration of fixed-term contract (in months): 24
Status Full Time
Anticipated Start Date 01-05-2019
Skills Level of Education Bachelor / Licence Areas of study Food and beverage Professional experiences 3 to 5 years Languages essential English Optional languages French
Essential and optional requirements
- Power Point
- Passion for food and drinks to make our guests Feel Welcome.
- Ability to lead a team and develop future food & drinks leaders.
- Experience in managing a team, training, onboarding and assisting them to achieve their daily goals.
- Understanding of the financial side of F&B.
- Hands on approach with attention to detail.
- Experienced in taking creative ideas from concept to implementation
- Launches and deploys marketing initiatives in the local area in order to increase revenue
- Works in close collaboration with the sales department to ensure high standards of service and satisfaction for meetings customers
ibis Styles and its people Simplicity
Working procedures are simple and thorough.
The uniform is relaxed and comfortable.
Extended multi-skill training designed to create all-round.
Sociability and accessibility
Hotels on the human scale: every manager is accessible to staff and leads his or her team as a family.
The customers are accessible, the contacts are numerous and pleasant.
Recommended For You:
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Interested applicants should: