Jobs In Ghana 2019
Welcome to JobSearchGh. The best jobs search engine website in Ghana for latest jobs in Ghana April 2019. Search & apply your dream jobs in Ghana today April 2019 with just a click away.Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of JobSearchGh. Report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
The Software Support Specialist works in a complex technical environment, resolving and providing solutions to customer problems. They identify, design and develop solutions for product and system problems. They communicate with internal and external organizations to resolve problems whilst maintaining full ownership.
Offer input and gain knowledge as a subject matter expert on products, systems, and services
- Has basic knowledge across the related Line of Business (LOB) product range including all solution(s) currently released and supported, but may require assistance to progress an incident out with assigned product solution(s)
- Knowledgeable on assigned product solution(s) and can investigate issues and very infrequently require assistance
Design corrective action(s) to resolve product or system problems with no known solutions.
- Gather and analyze information, formulate and test hypothesis
- Identify, design, develop and validate solution
- Ability to research problems with no known solutions and design solutions for identified problems
- Collaborate and communicate with technical suppliers including other Software Support Engineers, Third Party Suppliers, Product Development Engineers, Solutions Managers, Professional Services and Technical Support Specialists as appropriate; whilst maintaining ownership of the incident
- Ability to manage multiple issues of differing stages of investigation and priority without assistance.
Actively participate in making the team a success by achieving the team objectives
- Actively participate in making the team a success by achieving the team objectives
- Adherence to SLA Guidelines
- Knowledge metrics and knowledge code compliance as per department objectives
- Proper usage of incident tracking tool (as per incident working guidelines)
- Productivity (as per cascaded objectives)
- Accurate and prompt time logging (direct and indirect)
- Work all incidents diligently to ensure customer satisfaction targets are achieved
- Enhance customer service by dealing with all incidents professionally
- Ensure customers are kept updated with current status of investigation as per SLA guidelines
- Maintain ownership of incident at all times
Enhance organization dynamics by building and maintaining internal and external relationships
- Mandatory compliance to NCR’s Code of Conduct & Shared Values.
- Build relationships with people across a variety of functions within the organization.
- Relate to others in an accepting and respectful manner, regardless of their organizational level, personality, or background.
- Build collaboration by identifying and conveying common interests and priorities (including removing barriers and breaking down silos).
- Appropriately involves others in decisions and plans that affect them.
- Record and communicate solution creation information in a timely manner
- Populate the knowledge base with product and in-depth technical information
- Ensure article is created & released for appropriate audience (external/internal)
Enhance individual performance and career development by focusing on technical areas and personal skills outside current areas of expertise
- Continuously develop and maintain pertinent technical knowledge and troubleshooting skills
- Assess personal skills and schedule training
- Participate as requested as a Continuous Improvement Team Member
- Contributes towards identifying processes, products and services areas of improvements and team with other analysts to improve the process consistent with the NCR improvement approach
Required Skills or Experience
- Bachelor of Science in a discipline related to the product technology – usually computer science, information technology or electrical/computer engineering,
- High or Honoured Diploma Education in the above stated technology area
- Minimum of 3 years software related job experience (support/development)
- Priority – Must be able to code in JAVA, .NET, PHP, C++ or C# programming language
- Good English skills and local language skills if appropriate
- Communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent team player
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment composed of peers and cross-functional members
- Proactive and positive attitude
- Decision making
- Problem solving
- Problem management skills
- Ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to be focused and a self-starter
- Have a strong desire for quality
- Sense of urgency
- Ability to multi-task
- Tact & diplomacy
- Excited by the challenge of the unknown
- Analytical Skills
- Ability to be available for 7×24 on call if required
- Ability to work flexible working hours
- Willingness to travel at short notice as required
All interested qualified persons should submit their application letter and CV to:
before March 8, 2019.
- Selected candidates will write an eligibility test. Afterward, those successful will be interviewed.
Estimated time to commence work is April, 2019.