Jobs In Accra 2019
Welcome to JobSearchGh. The best jobs search engine website in Ghana for latest jobs in Ghana July 2019. Please do not pay anybody a fee before getting a job.
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
We are a Biotechnology solutions firm currently in the process of setting up operations in Ghana and wish to recruit an experienced individual to oversee and project manage the establishment of biobank
Reporting to the Managing Director, the post holder (Project Manager) will be responsible for the development of plans to ensure the allocation of human, material, system and fiscal resources for the project.
JobSearchGh is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Ghana. Search & apply your dream jobs in Ghana today with just a click away. The best job search website in Ghana. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of JobSearchGh. Proceed with caution.
The post-holder will collaborate with internal and external stakeholders at all levels as well as consulting with a range of specialists to ensure achievement of the project. The role will suit an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual with proven project management experience who is comfortable working across the full project lifecycle and is able to work across multiple sites.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Must be a graduate with a Bachelor's degree in Biology, Chemistry or similar Life Science field with a minimum of 3 to 5 years project management experience in a biobook, central lab or sample management facility
• Proven & demonstrable success of project planning, implementation and management using recognised project management methodology
• Experience of technical validation of systems and results
• Able to work in collaborative and facilitating style with colleagues, suppliers and Biobank stakeholders on all levels
• Must be an excellent communicator both spoken and written
• Excellent IT skills and literacy
• Must have excellent organisational skills and the ability to work under pressure and prioritise tasks
• Sets and maintains high standards for self and others and actively monitors standards and take necessary action to correct problems or issues
• Can work without appreciable day-to-day supervision and report on progress through both formal and informal channels
• Experience creating, maintaining and managing budgets and risk assessments
• Be attentive to detail and methodical in approach to work
• Excellent influencing and negotiating skills
• Ability to manage change and identify risks ni a timely manner
• Background experience in biological science, computer science and programming
• Project management certification PMP or equivalent
• Experience managing construction or refit projects within a health-based environment would be a distinct advantage
• Experience of developing and implementing standard operating processes and procedures