Jobs In Accra 2019
Welcome to JobSearchGh. The best jobs search engine website in Ghana for latest jobs in Ghana. Search & apply your dream jobs in Ghana today with just a click away.Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of JobSearchGh. Report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
RTI (www.rti.org) is an independent, non-profit organization dedicated to conducting innovative, multidisciplinary research that improves the human condition. With a worldwide staff of more than 4,000 people, RTI offers innovative research and development and multidisciplinary services.
RTI International is supporting education development around the world by strengthening education policy, management and practice to achieve measurable improvement in teaching and learning. From our well-established reputation in education system strengthening, to innovative work in early grade assessment and learning, RTI is improving education quality, relevance and efficiency through implementation of projects funded by USAID, DFID and other donors and clients.
Applications are being accepted for an anticipated USAID-funded Improved Early Education Learning Outcomes Activity in Ghana. The anticipated 5-year activity is a follow-on to the existing USAID Ghana Partnership for Education Activity and seeks to build on the current program’s goals of supporting Ghana’s educational institutions to improve, expand and sustain learning outcomes for primary students nationwide. Positions are based in Accra, Ghana.
Responsible for the overall implementation of the project by ensuring integration of project activities through:
- the annual work plan and budgeting process;
- creating/maintaining an effective project management team;
- overseeing an effective monitoring and evaluation system.
Required Skills or Experience
- Master’s degree in international development, education, public administration or related field.
- Minimum of 12 years of experience in similar education intervention activities, and experience managing complex international donor-funded development activities in challenging environments.
- Demonstrated leadership, effective organizational development, partnership-building, managerial, team-building and communication skills.
- Proven ability to coordinate with government stakeholders, as well as non-governmental organizations.
To apply, please email your CV/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
English language CVs required. Please put position title and applicant name in the subject line. Priority application deadline is December 24, 2018.
RTI offers competitive compensation and benefits and robust home office project support. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
RTI International is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.