Jobs In Northern Region 2019
Welcome to JobSearchGh. The best jobs search engine website in Ghana for latest jobs in Ghana. Search & apply your dream jobs in Ghana today with just a click away.Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of JobSearchGh. Report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
Abt. Associates Inc., a US based company, is implementing the PMI/ USAID–funded VectorLink Project, Ghana. IRS as a component of VectorLink Project has been implemented in Ghana since 2008 in some selected districts in the Northern Region. Abt. Associates Inc. has job vacancies in Ghana for the positions below.
JobSearchGh is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Ghana. Search & apply your dream jobs in Ghana today with just a click away. The best job search website in Ghana. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of JobSearchGh. Proceed with caution.
Responsibilities of Spray Operations Data Coordinator
Pre- spray Campaign
- Lead training sessions for temporary workers on mobile technology (mHealth) tools.
- Test mobile phone applications; purchase and activate SIM cards prior to the campaign.
- Test existing phones and batteries and create a phone inventory prior to the campaign.
- Update the project mHealth tool handbook in order to prepare the phones for activation and the software platform to manage the data collected through phones-based tools.
- During the campaign, provide and sent out job aid messages as necessary during the campaign
- Troubleshoot any technical issues with the phones/gateway phone.
- Manage the inventory of all phones used during spray operations.
- Aggregate mHealth data for the final report.
Responsibilities of Data Entry Assistant
- Enter data collected during the project activities into a project database.
- Perform regular data cleaning.
- Address data collections errors.
- Generate and print various data reports from the database when requested.
- File all completed data forms according to project data filing protocols.
- Support relevant sessions of trainings of seasonal workers.
- Conduct data collection verification exercises in the communities when required.
Responsibilities of Site Managers and Field Supervisors
- Coordinate all IRS site activities (morning preparation of the IRS teams and end of the day clean-up of equipment and personnel)
- Responsible for daily preparation of the soak pit for IRS activities
- Ensure food for spray team is provided on time
- Ensure water for washing and cleaning is provided at all times
- Responsible for crosschecking daily maintenance
- Responsible for daily and weekly maintenance of all spraying equipment.
- Ensure environmental compliance and good sanitation at the site at all time
Responsibilities of Store Assistant
- Keep daily records of all materials moving in and out of a store using Stock Cards, Request and Delivery Forms, Store Ledger and other inventory forms.
- Ensure that each unit of insecticidemoving out of the storeis properly labeled, serialized and recorded
- Ensure that all used materials (eg. Eempty sachets, nose masks, etc.) and in stock
- Ensure the store is clean, well-organized and items neatly packed on pallets.
- Carry out weekly inventory review
- Assist the Site Manager if the need arises.
Required Skills or Experience
- Minimum of a Diploma in Community Development Studies, Communication or relevant field with at least two (2) years relevant working experience.
- Additional professional training in participatory approaches and community mobilization is preferable.
- Good experience working with communities and local leaders, sensitizing and mobilizing communities is essential to this role.
Responsibilities of Logistics Assistants
- Manage all logistics received for IRS activities in the assigned district on a daily basis.
- Manage supplies and logistical needs of the IRS operational sites
- Prepare weekly logistic needs tracker for each operational site of the district.
- Supervise management of the district store rooms to make sure they are in compliance with the best warehouse and inventory management practices.
- Prepare logistic requests and make follow up on the requests.
Responsibilities of M&E Assistant
- Train project seasonal workers on data collection tools and procedures.
- Supervise field data collections and provide on-the-spot solutions to the data collection errors.
- Perform data collection verification in project-supported communities
- Coach personnel on data entry and verification.
- Ensure timely delivery of data collection forms from all field sites to data entry centers.
Click a position above to read more and apply