Jobs In Accra 2020
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
An ultra modern state of the art hospital and diagnostic center in the Greater Accra Region is seeking a qualified and experienced person to fill the position of a Medical Officer and will report to the Medical Director.
JobSearchGh is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Ghana. Search & apply your dream jobs in Ghana today with just a click away. The best job search website in Ghana. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of JobSearchGh. Proceed with caution.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A Bachelor of Science in Medical Science or Human Biology or MBCHB Medicine & Surgery from an accredited institution
• 3 to 5 years work experience in addition to the mandatory medical housemanship with a Government Teaching Hospital
• Must be registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Ghana
Skills / Functional Knowledge Required
• The Successful applicant should have good practical skills, must be analytical and detail-oriented, problem solver with strong written and verbal communication skills
• He/She should have the ability to work collaboratively with other healthcare professionals as needed, have strong interpersonal skills and the desire to help others.
• Ability to use electronic medical records systems will be an advantage
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Interested eligible candidates are requested to apply with their resume, a recent passport sized photograph, a covering letter to:
Closing Date: 17 December, 2018