Jobs In Accra 2019
Welcome to JobSearchGh. The best jobs search engine website in Ghana for latest jobs in Ghana July 2019. Please do not pay anybody a fee before getting a job.
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
A reputable Non-Bank Financial Institution is looking for the services of an individual with the requisite qualification to occupy the role of Chief Business Officer. The role which is an Executive Position reports directly to the Chief Executive Officer.
JobSearchGh is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Ghana. Search & apply your dream jobs in Ghana today with just a click away. The best job search website in Ghana. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of JobSearchGh. Proceed with caution.
To manage the sales and relationship management activities of the institution by performing specified duties to ensure the achievement of organizational goals by working with Branches and departments to achieve organizational sales objectives.
- Develops and implements strategic Relationship Banking plans to accommodate corporate goals.
- Directs sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly for all Business lines and Branches.
- Ensure Branches deliver milestones on Sales budget as approved by the Board.
- Ensures day to day Management and administration of all Branches.
- Reviews market analyses to determine customer needs, pricing and products and reflect same in the strategy of the company.
- Directs staffing, training, and performance management of Branch staff in line with the mission, vision, and values of the organisation.
- Directs business development activity and coordinates sales by establishing territories, quotas, and goals.
- Assigns sales territory to Business Line Managers.
- Analyzes performance statistics to formulate policy and assist the organization in promoting sales.
- Represents Company at industry meetings to promote the organization.
- Analyzes and controls expenditures of division to conform to budgetary requirements.
- Assists other departments within the organization to prepare manuals and technical publications.
- Prepares periodic business line report showing sales volume and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Directs product research and development working with the Marketing department.
- Monitors and evaluates the activities and products of the competition.
- Recommends or approves budget, expenditures, and appropriations for research and development work.
- Manages subordinate managers who supervise employees in the Group, SME, Deposits and all other product and regional areas. Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of the units and sectors under the Sales Department.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems, in conjunction with the Human Resources Department
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Master’s degree (MA, MBA, Msc, Mphil) or equivalent;
- Eight to ten years working experience in a banking or non-bank financial environment
- Not less than five (5) years’ experience in executive or senior level position
- Experience in strategic management, direct sales, consumer banking and banking operations.